I am beyond, beyond excited to host a virtual baby shower next week for Amy of The Finer Things in Life.
Each day we’ll be giving away one of the following to both Amy and a reader!
- Bravado Nursing Tank from Bravado
- Handmade Wooden Teether from Dad’s Wooden Toys
- Natural Lotion Bar from Made On Lotion
- BabyLegs from EcoBuns
- Mama’s Herbal Kit from Shalom Mama
- Belly Bandit from Belly Bandit
- Handmade Knit Hat from ML Hat Shop
- 3 piece Organic Teether Set from The Soft Landing
- Moby Baby Carrier
- Labor and Birthing Kit from Labor Creations
- Handmade Nursing Necklace or Bracelet from Organic Mama’s Etsy Shop
- Handmade Storage Bag and Cloth Wipes from Frugal Granola
- Mama’s Bath Soak from Saving Green
- Sing Song Yoga DVD from sing song yoga
- Handmade Wooden Rattle from Ogunquit Wooden Toys
- Chicco Keyfit Car Seat from Money Saving Mom
A Blessingway for Amy
What it is:
As a way to celebrate with our friend Amy, from The Finer Things in Life, and the upcoming arrival of her new little blessing, I’m throwing a week-long party full of baby and mama giveaways! It starts August 23 at 6am and every day until Friday the 27th, I’ll be posting multiple products that you’ll have a chance to win. The best part is…..everything you get a chance to win – Amy will get sent to her as well!!
Want a little sneak peek into some of the giveaways? How about some non-toxic toys, a way to carry your baby, natural product for mom and baby, and a little something you must have to take your baby home from the hospital?
I’ve teamed up with some of the best companies and make at home moms that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting!
You’re invited to the Virtual Baby Shower!
Come as you are and hang out with us all next week. Entries will be very simple -not one hoop to jump through! You’ll just enter your name and e-mail address in the form on each post. (only one entry per person please!) You’ll have until Monday the 30th at 6am to get your entries in – at that time each and every contest will close and winners will be drawn!
You can help us spread the word if you’d like on Facebook and Twitter as well as your own blog (see buttons below) – the more the merrier!
See you all next week!!
All gifts to Amy have been generously donated by each company or business. I personally have not received any product to keep or compensation from any of the companies.