I seems so often when I tell people I blog about natural fertility I get the response, “So you just don’t do anything then?”
Well that sure would be a simple blog to write!
In my book I’m trying to spell out what I think natural fertility is – because it’s not only the absence of medical treatment and procedures, it’s working with your body in specific ways.
- Natural fertility is about finding the foods that build and nourish your body – not a one size fits all, USDA diet.
- Natural fertility is avoiding foods that cause your body harm.
- Natural fertility is about cleansing your body of toxic substances that could be causing your body to produce the wrong amount of hormones.
- Natural fertility is about finding the cause of the problem, not just treating the symptoms.
- Natural fertility is using natural God-given medicine, like herbs.
- Natural fertility is also about learning your body and finding its specific fertility cues.
- Natural fertility is about carefully balancing the hormones within the body.
It’s not about “doing nothing” it’s about taking specific care in finding out what your body needs. In fact, natural fertility is about doing a LOT of things.
This next week, I’ll be tackling this subject for my book and while I have a good portion of it outlined already, I would love your thoughts on this matter! Tell me why taking the natural route has been important and what exactly it means for you.