One of my favorite things about summer is berry picking! We live in a pretty perfect area for berry harvests as far as growing conditions go, and I take advantage of it! Especially because I love my strawberry breakfast cookies!
Happy berry season to you!
Strawberry Breakfast Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine everything EXCEPT the chopped strawberries in a medium mixing bowl.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Make palm size balls (size of about a racquetball) and flatten into 1 inch discs on to a silpat lined baking sheet (or parchment paper lined). They don’t flatten out so make them about the size you want.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.