Creamy and chocolaty goodness normally means it’s a dish you need to stay away from, but this raw pudding is a wonderfully healthy indulgence and it’s a treat I don’t mind serving to my family.
This quick dish helps to satisfy your sweet tooth and you don’t need to feel bad about indulging.
Recipe: Raw Chocolate Pudding
- 1 really ripe banana
- 1 avocado
- 1/8 cup cocoa the better the cocoa, the better your pudding
- 2-3 tsp raw honey maple syrup, or rapadura
- optional – milk or coconut milk if it needs to be thinned for blending
- Optional Add-ins:
- 1/4 cup yogurt increase honey to 1/4 cup
- Tbsp almond butter
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- few fresh mint leaves
- Put all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until well mixed.
- If needed add milk 1 Tbsp at a time to ease blending and to get the right texture. (You can also add in a bit more sweetener if desired. Especially if your kids are used to regular boxed pudding) You can serve immediately, but I like mine well chilled.