Today is the day you’re going to learn about he ovarian – adrenal – thyroid axis.
Back in 2013 I listened to the “SexyBack Summit”, an online event put on by Sean Croxton and all about libido, with plenty of talk about hormones. It’s completely free to download now!
Chris Kresser’s talk about the connection with the ovaries, adrenal glands, and thyroid and their impact on hormone balance and libido is amazing. Chris is like, super smart, and I wish I had just a fraction of his knowledge on how the body works. He and his wife also had fertility concerns, so he’s also very knowledgeable about natural fertility.
In his SexyBack presentation, you’ll learn:
* The little-known glands that could be quietly killing your sex life…
* Why treating the thyroid without addressing the adrenals can lead to nowhere
* The best way to restore your body’s key systems and get your “mojo” back, in as little as 30 days!
Since finding out how poor my adrenal function was back in March, I’m learning all I can in order to heal this part of my body and get my hormones back in balance.
My gal pal Bridgit Danner is also on the Summit speaking about Making Super Sperm.
* Why the health of the man is just as important as the woman for making healthy babies
* How men lower the vitality of their sperm (and offspring) without realizing it!
* Health and nutrition secrets that give your sperm the “edge”…
Dr. Carrie Jones, ND is talking about
* The REAL causes of infertility…
* How to set the stage for the healthiest possible pregnancy…
* How to eat, drink, and detoxify to make smart, cute babies!
And Will Revak is talking about how poor oral health influences your sexual organs. Huh? I totally want to hear this one!
Let’s first talk about the elephant in the room.
I know. This summit is about [email protected] And sometimes that topic makes us blush, right? Or am I the only one that wouldn’t think to even chat about it with friends?!
So this Summit is kind of a good way to learn more about the factors that inhibit libido and cause hormones to go all crazy-like without having to actually ask your health practitioner some ultra personal questions. (though you should totally ask them too, because that’s what they are there for!)
And there might just be a talk or two that isn’t for you – and that’s ok. We all have different comfort levels for this sort of thing.
I hope you have a chance to listen in on some of these important topics today!