- In order for me to spend time with my family and other obligations, I may not be able to respond to each and every e-mail. Know that I do read them all. I appreciate all of your comments, questions, and concerns and because of you all, this site just gets better and better.
- I have also begun to lower the amount of time I spend in front of the computer each day so that I can lower my own stress load and work on not only my physical and emotional health but the holistic well-being of my family. If I need to get back with you I try to do it only during my “work” hours instead of in the middle of making dinner.
- I can not respond to medical questions.
- Again, I am not a medical professional and can not give medical advice, it would be a huge liability for me. While I know you may be looking for answers based on your own diagnosis or medical condition, I’m afraid I’m the wrong one to ask. If you’d like to see a post on a certain subject, let me know and I’ll try to get to it at some point. If you’d like to try to crowdsource other patient experiences you can join our private Facebook group.
- If you’re emailing me a question, you can first try to search the website in the sidebar or check Table of Contents. Sometimes we may use it as a reader question on our facebook page, so make sure you “like” NFW over there!
- If you have already asked this question as a comment on a post, please wait at least a week before sending me an email to ask again! I check all comments a couple of times per week, so it may take just a bit to answer it. But it also takes me a few days/week to answer emails in my inbox too and since I already spend over an hour each day in my email, this will help me keep my workload down to a minimum. Thanks!
We’re interested in natural fertility and hormone balance, eating a whole foods diet, and cutting toxins and chemicals out of our daily lives. Many of us grow our own food and make our meals from scratch, as well as adhere to other whole foods diets.(Paleo/Primal/Nourishing Traditions?etc) We’re frugal but will spend for quality over quantity.
We currently see over 2200 readers here at the blog each day as well as 8600 subscribers via RSS and e-mail, 14,800+ facebook fans, 2,200+ in a private FB group, and 3300+ twitter followers. According to Google Analytics, we have over 68,000 unique visitors per month and an average of 100,000 pageviews each month as well.
(stats updated as of May 1, 2017)
- 300 x 250 ad banner in the sidebar – this is the first ad spot and is viewable just below the fold.
- 300 x 250 ad banner in the footer of each post – This is viewed by every subscriber (both RSS and email) who reads a post as well as anyone who reads the articles on the blog. (one of the most viewed ad slots.)
We also offer reviews and giveaways on a limited basis. They are a great way to get your product in front of interested buyers and are free to all companies who advertise for one month. (Review product must also be supplied at no cost. Ad placement is not mandatory for a giveaway, so contact Donielle for pricing.)
We can also work together on integrated campaigns, blog sponsorship, holistic hivemind (video/podcast) sponsorship, and I’m also available as a blogger ambassador for companies of products I know and love.
To discuss advertising, please send an e-mail to Donielle: [email protected].