I’ll take you through my house (shh…it’s in a bit of disarray!) and show you where I store my food. Now, I haven’t staged this – I simply decided today that I’d show you what an average week looks like for my real food pantry!
Just a couple of things to remember:
- It’s Monday and I don’t clean over the weekend. Hence the mess.
- It’s right after the holidays, hence some of the non real food. 🙂
- I have not grocery shopped in over a week, so I have little on hand.
- I have also run out of a lot of my homemade items so the dressings and condiments you see are all my husband’s store bought stuff. (yes, there are a few things he refuses to eat homemade. Stinker.)
- I was having a bad day last week and running on little sleep, my husband brought ice cream home for me. He gets me.