This creamy multi purpose dressing not only tastes great, it has a lot of health benefits to it as well. Full of healthy fats, it’s also pro biotic and loaded with raw goodness.
I like to use it for dipping veggies, especially cucumbers, for sandwich spreads, tacos, and salads. And when you find a perfectly rip avocado, the fabulous color invites everyone to dig in.
- 1 ripe avocado (it’ll be slightly soft)
- ⅓ cup whole milk plain yogurt (kefir could be used for a thinner consistency)
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 small clove of garlic – minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- couple shakes of ground black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Best if served immediately, but can be refrigerated for a couple days.
- Use it for dipping vegetables in, on salads, or as a sandwich spread.